“Action is the antidote to despair.” – Joan Baez
Feeling overwhelmed is one of the most uncomfortable feelings you can have, and it is the most common cause of procrastination.
Overwhelm can cause us to put off doing projects or flee from them faster than just about anything else. It used to happen to me very often.
The good news is that there are tools that you can use to easily diminish this feeling and learning to use them is not difficult.
You have probably heard the saying, ” How do you eat an elephant?” The answer: “One bite at a time.”
We all know that breaking things down into smaller parts makes sense. But, putting them in logical order can be difficult. Creating a step-by-step plan is required.
Before starting to work, complete these 5 steps:
1. Decide your overall goal. Having a clear picture in your mind of what you want to accomplish will help you stay on track. Starting at the end and working backwards is a good way to create your plan.
2. Educate yourself. Thorough knowledge of your project or task is essential before you begin. Once started, frequent stops to do research will slow you down.
3. Make the best plan. Time you spend here will save you time later and prevent you from feeling overwhelmed. Prioritize your tasks on a daily basis because priorities can change quickly and unexpectedly.
4. Monitor your progress. Reduce the number of unexpected, and unwanted surprises so that you can keep on track.
5. Allow time for the unexpected. Understand that obstacles will probably show up, so build in some time to resolve those while meeting your deadline.
You don’t have to be overwhelmed. Just make 1 decision – to join me in Mom$Online. Then, sit back and let all of the information you need to flow into your life.
Did You Know…
OUR BESTSELLING SPECIAL REPORT, “FAST CASH IDEAS FOR MOMS”
and the EXCLUSIVE
“15 WAYS TO WORK ONLINE RIGHT NOW”
WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN MOM$ONLINE
FAST CASH IDEAS FOR MOMS has 66 pages of ideas. I wrote it for every mom who needs to get some cash as soon as possible.
–You will learn about an income-generating website I recently found and have used to earn over $500 in just a few weeks.
–7 Things you can sell fast in an emergency
–9 Services you can offer for fast income
–12 Work-at-home ventures you can start quickly
–300 Fast Cash Idea List
–83 Ways to Save money now
Fast Cash Ideas for Moms is a $5 Value, and it is only one of 14 Special Reports you will receive as a member of Mom$Online – for as little as $1 per month!
You will also receive the Mom$Online exclusive, “15 Ways to Work Online Right Now:”
15 Real Ways to Create the Life You Want Working At Home and Making Money Online
1. Becoming an Affiliate Marketer 2. Freelancing 3. Selling Information Products 4. Blogging for Fun & Profit 5. Making Money With Your Camera – 6. Becoming a Virtual Assistant – 7. Becoming a Social Media Manager for Small Businesses 8. Becoming a Transcriptionist – 9. Becoming a Coach 10. Creating Online Directory Sites 11. Creating a Coupon Website 12. Helping Offline Businesses Go Online 13. Starting a Mobile App Business 14. Flipping Websites 15. Selling on eBay, Amazon, and Other Auction Sites
These 2 ebooks are worth the cost of membership alone. With Mom$Online and you will get all of the information and support you need to get started and succeed in earning online for an entire year – for as little as $1 per month!
Check it out now: MOM$ONLINE